Sponsors and CROsLearn more about working with Boeson Research
Our Commitment to You
Boeson Research is passionately dedicated to full regulatory compliance, complete accurate data, superior patient retention, deviation avoidance, timely query response, excellent communications, and – of course – quickly enrolling qualified study participants.
Therapeutic Areas & Indications
Women’s Health | Cardiovascular | Gastroenterology | Pediatrics
Inflammation | Immunology | Respiratory | Vaccines | Mental Health
Internal Medicine | Diabetes | Devices | Oncology (2020)
Sponsors we’ve worked with:
Boeson Research is a privately owned, multi-specialty clinical research company conducting Phase II-IV clinical and observational trials for drugs, devices, and procedural amendments. Our dedicated team of research professionals has years of combined expertise and experience; equally capable with simple-to-complex, small-to-large, or short-to-long-term studies. Boeson Research repetitively trains (and documents) all staff in total compliance from HIPAA to OSHA, GCP to IATA, SOPs to informed consents, and from study protocols to IRB guidance. Administratively, Boeson Research checks all the boxes from insurance risk policies to locked storage to training to oversight.
Boeson Research typically uses central IRBs, but has access to a local IRB when necessary. Boeson has an active Federalwide Assurance: OHRP FWA00028706. Boeson is FDA GDUFA registered under FEI 3015854783.
Hospital Affiliate: Community Medical Center
Boeson Research is co-located at Community Medical Center (Physician Center 1), located on a beautiful 45-acre campus in Missoula, Montana. Community Medical Center is an accredited 151 bed acute-care hospital with more than 300 hospital physicians and allied staff. Additionally, Community’s Physician Group employs 60 medical providers in outpatient primary and specialty care.
- Outpatient Clinic Facilities
- Clinical Trial Support
- Patient Recruitment
- Monitor Amenities
- Travel and Logistics
- Two examination rooms
- On-site phlebotomy and processing lab with IATA certified staff
- Calibrated, refrigerated swinging bucket centrifuge (IEC Centra MP4R) and refrigerated fixed micro centrifuge (VWR Symphony 2417R)
- Calibrated lab specimen freezers (Everest Refrigeration 0 deg F, Norlake Scientific -20 deg C & Biobase -86 deg C) and refrigerators (Everest Refrigeration)
- Secure, temperature monitored drug storage
- Third party temperature monitoring to cloud
- Calibrated electrocardiogram (Nihon Kohden Cardiofax V ECG-1550A)
- Calibrated infusion pumps (Hospira Abbott PLUM A+)
- Pulmonary function testing, imaging center, and hospital-grade lab on campus
- Emergency equipment, crash cart, and AED
- Patient lounge, dining facilities and catering services on campus
- Cable television and wireless internet access
- Easy access and free parking
- RealTime CTMS clinical trial management system
- Certified FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic records and signatures
- Protocol design and implementation of clinical trial logistics
- Experience with EDC software systems for data entry
- IATA certified staff for hazardous shipping
- GCP Certified Investigators and Clinical Staff
- Full time patient recruitment dedicated to identifying eligible study participants
- Regulatory affairs and administrative staff to provide rapid study start up
- Robust clinical trial management software to manage patient database, patient visits, visit tracking, study budgets, patient and financial reports
- Scientific advisory support services
The key to the success of any clinical trial is rapid study start up and enrollment of patients. Boeson Research employs full time staff dedicated to identifying and screening eligible participants for our studies. We are particularly focused on diverse, under-served populations: gender, race, age, poverty, etc.
Our hospital affiliation with Community Medical Center is an excellent source for study recruitment: 5,000 inpatients are admitted to Community Medical Center each year; over 151,000 outpatient services are provided annually; and more than 100,000 office visits are made each year to Community physicians.
We know that a successful recruitment campaign must integrate multiple recruitment strategies. We continue to build our database with new participants year-round through radio and television ads, social media advertising, newspaper, targeted direct mail, health fairs, and poster and flyer campaigns; as well as central advertising campaigns run by trial sponsors.
Monitors and guests have access to spacious workstations for their work, with generous desk space and a comfortable chair. The desk also includes basic office supplies like a stapler, tape, and a three hole punch for your convenience. Our office is equipped with wireless access to high speed internet. In addition to a copier, printer, and fax machine only footsteps away, there are packing and shipping supplies and other office supplies at hand.
Direct flights are offered by Delta, United, Alaska, Allegiant, and Frontier Airlines to the Missoula International Airport, located 6.5 miles from our offices with rental car, taxi, and rideshare services available.
Missoula offers hotels, motels, and a robust homesharing marketplace for your stay. Two and three-star hotels are located just a couple of minutes away from our office (Wyndham Super 8, FairBridge Inn, Sleep Inn, and Brooks Street Motor Inn). Nicer hotels are available in the downtown/university area (I-90 Exit 105) or Grant Creek neighborhood (I-90 Exit 101) – both about a 10-15 minute drive away.
Dining in Missoula is an experience. Missoula is filled with a variety of culinary treasures. From fine dining restaurants to food trucks – you have so many choices. Near our office, the quick choices include the on-campus Big Sky Cafe and nearby Huckleberries Natural Market, The Trough, HuHot Mongolain Grill, Notorious P.I.G., and various fast food options.